- The Sites are intended for use only by residents of Canada who are age 14 or over. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals outside of this group.
- You may – depending on the options offered by your browser – choose to deactivate tracking cookies in your browser settings at any time, and/or delete cookies from your hard disk via your browser menu. Additionally, you may install a plug-in onto your browser that prevents tracking and/or related cookies to protect your privacy. If you do this, however, we cannot guarantee that our Sites will be fully functional.
- On the Sites, data on your use of the Sites is processed with technologies from the provider Piwik PRO, namely to optimize the Sites and for marketing purposes, if you give your consent to this when you first visit the Sites. For this purpose, usage profiles that contain network activity & device information (your IP address, website usage, and general geolocation data) and data on your activities on our Sites (in particular which pages, buttons or other elements you accessed, and when) are created under a pseudonym. The profiles will not contain, or be combined with, any data that directly identifies you (such as your name).
- The processing is carried out on behalf of Storck on servers hosted by Piwik PRO GmbH,Germany.
- Some of our Sites allow you to share certain information through social networks if you choose to do so. In these cases, we use "two-click solution" technology which means that when you simply visit our Sites, no personal data will be shared through social network providers. It is only when you click on one of the social share buttons, (ie: Facebook, Twitter), that information will be transmitted by your browser to the social network provider. By clicking the social share button, the social network provider will receive information that your browser has accessed a specific page on one of our Sites. This will occur even if you do not have an account with the social network provider, or are not logged in to your account. This information will be directly transmitted by your browser to the social network provider's server. If you choose to share this information regarding your access of a Storck page with the social network provider, this information and any other information you share while using the social network provider's page will be subject to their privacy policies, which you should review closely.
- We reserve the right to make full use of any information collected via the Sites that is not in personally identifiable form.
- We take reasonable steps to delete, destroy or make anonymous your personal information when it is no longer required for its intended purposes, and the Sites take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, and disclosure. It is important to keep in mind, however, that no Internet transmission or website server is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Sites may not be secure. Personally identifiable information provided via the Sites is stored on servers located in Chicago.
- To keep personally identifiable information that you provide via the Sites accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as directed below. We will then take appropriate steps to update or correct such information in our possession, or to delete your information from our contact list should you request this. In this process, we may have to take steps to verify your identity and clarify the scope and justification of your request, so please provide an appropriate return email address for follow-up questions.
- In some jurisdictions, you may have the right to access personal information that we currently hold about you, request to rectify or correct your personal information, and withdraw your consent to our collection and use of your personal information.
Chief Privacy Officer
- STORCK CANADA INC.
- 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 695
Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1H8